RESULT FOCUSED SEO
What is Search Engine Optimisation
and Why is it important?
Search Engine Optimisation is basically the process of ranking your website as high as you can on major search engine results. We accomplished this by using targeted intent based keywords along with creating as much content as we can in your business’ niche that includes those keywords in a natural way.
Why are keywords so important? How can this be explained in a real-world scenario? For example, Yoga classes is a very specific business, but there is a competitive market in this niche. You need to use the keyword yoga classes, but you could also include other popular keywords like your location, for example, Melbourne or, something which differentiates your business within that niche.
Our main goal is to get you as many intent based users, traffic and conversions as possible.
Simple No-Bullsh*t Approach
How do we produce these results?
We stick to a 7 step formula to produce results that will bring in more online leads and sales for your business.
1. Preparing your website for SEO (Research)
2. Content Quality (Do you have a blog?)
3. On page SEO (Quality H1 Tags)
4. Your Meta Descriptions (This will get people clicking on your Webpage)
5. Unleash the power of backlinks (Start Building you a Backlink Profile)
6. Quality Content Backlinks (Not all Backlinks are Created Equally)
7. Making sure your sitemap is submitted correctly (Google Search Console)
CHECK YOUR WEBSITE SEO SCORE
How Your Website Is Performing?
Do You Want More SEO Traffic?
Our team of experts can optimise your website for search engine. Get a Free Quote Today